We announced yesterday that WHO’S AT THE PLAYHOUSE returns for another year with an afternoon celebrating the early years of Doctor Who. This year’s event features Carole Ann Ford, the Doctor’s granddaughter Susan and Wendy Padbury (Zoe Heriot).
With the permission of WHO’S AT THE PLAYHOUSE, we have a contest giveaway for two tickets to the event.
Both actresses featured, who starred alongside the first and second Doctor, will appear at Epsom Playhouse in Epsom, Surrey on 3rd March for an onstage interview with Martin Parsons, followed by an opportunity for fans to purchase a photo and autograph with the two stars.
From the birth of DOCTOR WHO in 1963, the Doctor’s granddaughter Susan ranged through time and space alongside William Hartnell in the programme’s very first series, while astrophysicist Zoe joined Patrick Troughton for the TARDIS crew’s adventures at the end of the 1960s – between them they starred in over one hundred episodes of the classic television series. Join Carole Ann Ford and Wendy Padbury as they discuss the birth of a British institution plus their more extensive careers, including appearances in Day Of The Triffids, St Trinians, The Punch & Judy Man, Z-Cars, Emmerdale Farm and many more!
If you would like the chance to win tickets to the event all you need to do is answer the below question…
Name both Susan Foreman and Zoe Heriot’s last episode on Doctor Who?
Email your answer to the address below with the subject line ‘Who’s at the Playhouse Competition’. Only answers submitted by email will be accepted.
All entries need to be submitted by 6 pm BST on Thursday, 28th February.
This is a UK event. The winner is responsible for any travel and accommodation costs.
More rules and regulations:
- You must be over 16 to enter. (You will need a parent to enter for you if you are too young.)
- Your name, address, email, age and contest answer must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant subject name.
- Blogtor Who will randomly select a winner from the list of correctly answered entries.
- Most prizes will be available worldwide; however, some are restricted. Any restrictions will be announced in the post.
- Blogtor Who will pay for shipping costs. If there are any duty or customs charges the winner is responsible for paying the charges.
- Entry to the on-stage interview with Carole Ann Ford and Wendy Padbury
- Access to the Celebrity Autograph Panel to purchase autographs at £15.00 each
- Access to the Celebrity Photograph Studio to buy a dual photograph at £20.00
- Access to merchandise and collectables available on the day