….A whole load of everything from Series 10 gossip and news to interviews and reviews.
The focus of this month’s issue is, of course, Doctor Who series 10 which premieres on BBC One and BBC America on April 15th. There is a look at the first three episodes of the series with current showrunner Steve Moffat and an interview with newcomer Pearl Mackie as new companion Bill Potts takes to the stars.
Also in the issue is…..
- Meet the Team of 2017 – A look at this new series writers. Some new. Some returning.
- The Art of the Producer – Talks to Peter Bennett and Nikki Wilson, who’s job it is to make the show reach your screen.
- Door Way To Hell – Continues with part 4 of the DWM Comic Strip
- The Time Team – The mission continues with ‘The Curse of the Blackspot’.
- The Fact of Fiction – Scatches beneath the surface of ‘Terminus’
- Reviews – DWM reviews the latest book, audio and DVD releases in the world of Doctor Who.
- Previews – of all the latest Doctor Who CD and book releases.
- PLUS! All the latest official news, competitions, the DWM crossword, and more!
That is not all this issue comes with a fantastic FREE poster featuring the show three leads, Peter Capaldi, Pearl Mackie and Matt Lucas and the returning Mondasian Cybermen.