Doctor Who fans around the world have been acting out iconic moments at home over the past few months.
Celebrating 15 years since the show’s 2005 revival, fans have been recreating some of their favourite scenes from the past twelve seasons using whatever they could find in their house.
More than a hundred videos have now been sent in from India, China, Scotland, Russia, England, Australia, France, Luxembourg, Argentina, Wales, Germany, Italy, the Philippines, the USA, and New Zealand!
Here’s the latest compilation of clips that have been sent in this summer:
Catch up on all the clips so far in these previous two compilation videos:
You can also watch all the complete clips on Instagram here.
If you’ve not yet joined in, you’ll be pleased to hear the project has been extended into the autumn!
So if you’d like to take part, then you’ve still got until the end of October to enter your own clip and be included in the final compilation video…
Don’t worry if you’ve not got a proper video camera (your phone is fine) or if you don’t have everything you need to make the perfect costume – it’s just for fun!
If you’d like to enter, here’s what you need to know:
1. Your clip should be between 5-30 seconds long.
2. Film your clip in landscape (sideways/wide) – not portrait (upright/tall) or square – this is an important one!
3. Don’t add any music or text/titles to your clip.
4. Don’t include any actual footage from the TV series.
5. Entrants under the age of 18 must ask permission from a parent or legal guardian before submitting an entry.
The deadline for entries is 31st October 2020.
You’re welcome to send in more than one video and this is open to fans all over the world.
To enter, just email your video as an attachment to [email protected] – or upload it onto YouTube and email the link over.
Have fun and stay safe!