BBC Worldwide have issued details about the DVD release of the Third Doctor story, The Ambassadors of Death, out in the UK on Oct 1. Check out all the details of the extras below and click on the image for a bigger version.
• Commentary with Caroline John, Nicholas Courtney, Peter Halliday and Geoffrey Beevers, director Michael Ferguson, script editor Terrance Dicks, stunt co-ordinator Derek Ware and stunt performers Roy Scammell and Derek Martin. Moderated by Toby Hadoke.
• Mars Probe 7: Making the Ambassadors of Death – cast and crew look back at the making of the story. With Michael Ferguson, Terrance Dicks, Derek Ware, Roy Scammell and assistant floor manager Margot Hayhoe. Narrated by Carl Kennedy.
• Trailer – the original BBC trailer for the story.
• Tomorrow’s Times – The Third Doctor – our ongoing series looking at the press coverage of Doctor Who reaches the Jon Pertwee era. Presented by Peter Purves.
• Photo Gallery, Coming Soon, Radio Times Listings in Adobe PDF format.