· Morris Barry Introduction
The director’s introduction from the 1993 VHS release.
· Title Sequence
Tests and build-up elements for the Patrick Troughton title sequence.
· Late Night Line-Up
Behind~the~scenes at the BBC Visual Effects department to interview Jack Kine.
· The Final End
The Evil of the Daleks is mostly missing from the BBC archives. A small taste of the climactic battle…
· Abominable Snowmen Audio Trailer
· The Lost Giants
Cast and crew look back on the making of the story.
· The Curse of the Cybermen’s Tomb
Sir Christopher Frayling and Dr Debbie Challis examine the ancient Egyptian origins to the story.
· Cybermen – Extended Edition
A history of the Cybermen.
· The Magic of VidFIRE
A look at the technology behind the VidFIRE process.
· Sky Ray Advert
1960’s Doctor Who themed promo for Walls Sky Ray ice lolly.
· Photo Gallery
· Coming Soon Trailer
· Production Subtitles
· Radio Times Listings
• Happy Birthday To Who
A brand-new look at the making of this anniversary story.
• Was Doctor Who Rubbish?
Raising a defence against criticism of the classic series.
• Girls, Girls, Girls
The 1970s Katy Manning, Caroline John (Liz Shaw) and Louise Jameson (Leela) on being a 1970s Doctor Who girl.
• Pebble Mill At One
Archival interview with the second Doctor Patrick Troughton and visual effects wizard Bernard Wilkie.
• Blue Peter
Jon Pertwee introduces the Whomobile.
• BSB Highlights
Cast and crew discuss The Three Doctors
• The Five Faces Of Doctor Who
The full trailer for the 1981 repeat season which included The Three Doctors.
• BBC1 Trailer
• 40th Anniversary Trailer
• Radio Times listings
• Production Subtitles
• Photo Gallery
• Coming Soon Trailer
• Digitally remastered picture and sound
• Commentary 1 – Original release commentary.
• Commentary 2 – New commentary with actors Tom Baker (the Doctor), Louise Jameson (Leela) and Pamela Salem (Toos), and director Michael E Briant.
• The Sandmine Murders
Cast and crew look back at the making of the story.
Toby Hadoke takes a humorous look at the history of robots.
• Studio Sound
Example of a studio scene before the robot voice effects were added.
• Model Shots Black and white time-coded recording of the original model insert film.
• Studio Floor Plan
Interactive view of the studio layout via the original floor plan drawings.
Off-air continuity for the first episode’s original transmission plus mute continuity slide.
• Radio Times listings
• Programme subtitles
• Production information subtitles
• Photo gallery
• Coming soon trailer
• Digitally remastered picture and sound quality