Doctor Who has been making fans feel connected for nearly six decades – particularly right now.
If you’re running out of things to keep you busy at home, we’ve got a fun new project for you!
To celebrate 15 years since Doctor Who‘s revival, fans are recreating their favourite ever moments from the show’s modern era.
Just send in a short video clip of yourself (and/or your family, housemates, pets…) acting out any Doctor Who moment from 2005-2020 and you could win a copy of The Legacy of Time (worth £49.99)!
Even if you don’t win, every clip that’s sent in will be included in a compilation video in May so it’s well worth getting involved – and it doesn’t have to look perfect, just use whatever you can find!
If you’re not sure what we mean, check out this video from 2013:
There are a few simple rules:
1. Your clip should be between 5-30 seconds long.
2. Film your clip in landscape (sideways/wide) – not portrait (upright/tall) or square – this is an important one!
3. Don’t add any music or text/titles to your clip.
4. Don’t include any actual footage from the TV series.
5. Entrants under the age of 18 must ask permission from a parent or legal guardian before submitting an entry.
The deadline for entries is midnight on Thursday 30th April 2020.
You’re welcome to send in more than one video and this is open to fans all over the world.
To enter, just email your video as an attachment to [email protected] – or upload it onto YouTube and email the link over.