• Amy and Rory are caught up in a century~spanning scheme.
• The Silence blew up the TARDIS.
• The lines,”Fear me – I’ve killed hundreds of Time Lords,” and “Fear me – I’ve killed all of them,” come from The Doctor’s Wife.
• The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People is about “an alien shape~changer and an industrial dispute”; a cross between The Thing and Made In Dagenham.
• A Good Man Goes To War sees The Doctor and Rory “blaze across galaxies to save the woman in both their lives.” It also sees the return of the Cybermen.
This week’s issue of the UK television listings magazine the Radio Times has a Doctor Who cover (click on the pic below for a bigger version) and a four~page feature inside, including a guide to Series 6. In it, Steven Moffat teases (SPOILERS follow after the pic):