Big Chief Studios, makers of a range a high quality 1:6 scale figurines have announced today that their brand new Clara Oswald figure is now available to pre-order.
This new figurine adds to the already growing set of Doctor Who figures that Big Chief have created. The model takes on a superb likeness of Jenna Coleman, the actress who played the impossible girl for three years. Travelling with both the eleventh Doctor Matt Smith and twelfth incarnation Peter Capaldi before leaving the TARDIS during series 9 in 2015.
Clara comes outfitted in a floral print dress with blazer and outdoor coat, wearing her red shoulder bag.
Limited to only 300 the Signature Edition piece includes a special autograph plaque hand-signed by Jenna Coleman, display stand, a certificate of authenticity, tonnes of accessories and is packed in a full colour printed box. 1000 limited pieces are also available.
You can pre-order now at Big Chief’s website. Delivery is estimated for November 2016. The Signature Edition cost is £209.99 and the limited edition is £179.99
- 1 x Clara Oswald Portrait Head featuring Authentic Likeness of Jenna Coleman
- 1 x Outdoor Coat
- 1 x Blazer
- 1 x Floral Print Dress
- 1 x Pair of Tights
- 1 x Pair Wedge Boots
- 8 x Interchangeable Hands
- 1 x Display Base with Illuminating Symbol and Stand
- 1 x Autograph Plaque Hand-signed by Jenna Coleman *
- 1 x Signature Plaque Stand *
*Signature Edition Only
- 1 x Shoulder Bag
- 1 x 101 Places to See Book (Open)
- 1 x The History of the Time War Book (Closed)
- 1 x Red Maple Leaf
- 1 x Smart Phone
- 1 x Confession Dial (Open)
- 1 x Confession Dial (Closed)
- 1 x Necklace
- 1 x Watch & Bracelet
- 1 x Sonic Screwdriver (Open)
- 1 x Sonic Screwdriver (Closed)
For more information on this and more figurines available, including Sherlock, Star Wars and Harry Potter see the Big Chief Studios website, their Facebook and Twitter pages