The DWM 2020 Yearbook takes a look back at the past twelve months in the Whoniverse and beyond
The latest Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition is out now. The latest in DWM’s annual series, the 2020 Yearbook it casts an eye back over 2019 and is packed with all-new exclusive features and interviews. It looks behind the scenes at the making of Series 12 over the course of the year, as events in the wider world of Doctor Who media and merchandise.
- Jodie Whittaker: The Thirteenth Doctor herself discusses starring in her second season.
- Shaun Dooley and Jodie Whittaker: Alongside her Ghost Monument co-star, the actor also recalls making the Children in Need charity album Got it Covered.
- Mandip Gill: The Series 12 star is the latest to brave the questions in DWM’s TARDIS tin.
- Matt Strevens: An in-depth interview with Doctor Who’s current Executive Producer.
- Terrance Dicks: A tribute to the beloved writer, who died last year. With contributions from his widow, Elsa, and his former Target Books editor, Brenda Gardner.
- Tributes to the other Doctor Who luminaries who passed away in 2019, including Blogtor Who’s own much missed Robin Bell.
- Steven Moffat: Twenty years since its original broadcast, the former showrunner remembers The Curse of Fatal Death.
- Big Finish: Marking twenty years of loving stories with the creators of Doctor Who on audio.
- Highlights of the Series 12 press day.
- The Collection: The past, present and future of the Doctor Who Blu-ray range.
- Mission to the Unknown: A look back at UCLan’s 2019 recreation of the lost 1965 classic.
- Sophie Cowdrey: The popular steelbook cover artist discusses her work.
- Doctor Who Infinity: Reviews of 2019’s two new stories in the mobile game series.
- The Doctor Who Figurine Collection: The team behind the scenes at the long running partwork from Hero Collector
- Sil and the Devil Seeds of Arodor: The independent Doctor Who spin-off DVD reviewed.
- Terry Nation Army: Inside the popular YouTube series
Doctor Who Magazine
Doctor Who Magazine is published by Panini and available from all good newsagents and comic shops. You can also take out a subscription (with exclusive textless covers) here. DWM: The 2020 Yearbook goes on sale on Thursday, the 2nd of January, priced £6.99 ($13.99 in the US).