Doctor Who Magazine #546 previews Series 12
You better not shout, you better not pout. You better not cry, we’re telling you why – Doctor Who is coming to town. With only three weeks to go until Jodie Whittaker’s second series arrives on our screens, Doctor Who Magazine presents previews and news about Series 12.
Every copy of the festive DWM comes in a polybag which also includes
- A GIANT DOUBLE-SIDED POSTER
- A THIRTEENTH DOCTOR ART CARD
Other highlights include:
- An exclusive, in-depth interview with showrunner Chris Chibnall
- Production Notes with Chris Chibnall sharing the latest of Series 12
- The Directors of Series 12 speak exclusively to DWM
- Exclusive Previews of the first new-series episodes: Spyfall Parts One and Two
- Tosin Cole answers more random questions about life, the universe and everything from the TARDIS Tin
- An Advent in Space and Time: six decades of festive TV and radio highlights
- DWM revisits the Doctor Who Pantomimes of the 1980s, when producer John Nathan-Turner would fill his panto casts with stars like Colin Baker and Nicola Bryant
- The final part of a candid interview with Andrew Cartmel, the Seventh Doctor era script editor
- Broadcaster Ian Collins recalls playing a Haemovore in 1989’s The Curse of Fenric
- An exclusive preview of the Doctor Who: The Collection – The Complete Season 26 Blu-ray box set, revealing the full list of extra features for the first time
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 2012 Christmas Special The Snowmen
- DWM’s fiendishly tricky Christmas Quiz
- Part Four of Mistress of Chaos, a new comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- The DWM Review, Previews, Gallifrey Guardian, Galaxy Forum, competitions
- And much, much more!
Doctor Who Magazine
Doctor Who Magazine is published by Panini and available from all good newsagents and comic shops. You can also take out a subscription (with exclusive textless covers) here. DWM #546 goes on sale on Thursday, the 12th of December, priced £6.99.