The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine is out now, check out the details below and click on the cover for a bigger version.
Head writer Steven Moffat talks about the return of the Cybermen in this year’s final adventure. “I really wanted to do a Cyberman story,” says Steven, “because they were always my favourites when I was a kid, and I was quite surprised that one way or another I’d never used them in any of my own scripts, except as supporting characters. So I wanted to do a proper scary one…”
ALSO INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
· Extensive previews of Episodes 9 to 12 of the new series – Flatline, In the Forest of the Night, Dark Water and Death in Heaven. DWM talks exclusively to writers Jamie Mathieson, Frank Cottrell Boyce and Steven Moffat.
· DWM interviews Samuel Anderson, aka Danny Pink .
· Steven Moffat answers readers’ questions in his exclusive column.
· DWM talks to Derrick Sherwin, Doctor Who‘s producer in the late 1960s.
· Kill the Moon writer Peter Harness talks in depth about the script for his episode.
· DWM talks to the stars of the Eighth Doctor’s latest audio series, Dark Eyes 3, including Paul McGann, Alex Macqueen & Georgia Moffett.
· The results of the DWM 2013 Merchandise Poll are revealed.
· The DWM crossword, prize-winning competitions and much more!
Doctor Who Magazine 479 is on sale now, priced £4.99