We would like to draw your attention to this new stunning Doctor Who timepiece.
Brought by The Bradford Exchange, the Doctor Who Time Vortex Mechanical Watch is perfect for any collector or as a gift for that special someone in your timey-wimey world. Christmas is coming!
This officially licensed exclusive piece has a gold-plated time spiral that pays homage to the opening sequence of the Doctor’s adventures: the mysterious ‘Time Vortex’. Mixing classical and high-tech, this watch combines Roman numerals and a TARDIS-blue leather strap with a mechanical movement, exposing the inner workings of the watch.
On the rear of the casing is engraved the name of the timepiece, alongside Time Lord symbols from Gallifrey – the Doctor’s entrancing planet home.
All this is contained in elegant presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
This beautiful piece is available now direct from The Bradford Exchange for £149.95. Available in 5 instalments of £29.99.
• A stunning face featuring Roman numerals and a gold-plated time spiral – the mysterious ‘Time Vortex’ – with a miniature TARDIS tumbling along it.
• The attractive rear casing is engraved with the name of the watch and Time Lord symbols from Gallifrey.
• It arrives within a custom-designed presentation case and is accompanied by a detailed Certificate of
• With a quality TARDIS-blue leather strap, the watch face measures 1.65 inches (4.2 cm) in diameter (including casing), with a Strap measuring 7 inches (18 cm) in length by 0.75 inch (2 cm) in width.
• As with all collectables, it comes with peace of mind of the Bradford Exchange’s famous 120-day guarantee.
Over the coming months, The Bradford Exchange will present other highly collectable, exclusive Doctor Who pieces.