• The episode is called The Wedding of River Song.
• It stars Mark Gatiss (possibly as a space~viking, see THIS post), Simon Callow (Charles Dickens in The Unquiet Dead), Simon Fisher-Becker (Dorium Maldovar in The Pandorica Opens and A Good Man Goes To War) and Ian McNeice (Winston Churchill in Victory of the Daleks).
• Includes the lines, “I don’t want to marry you,” and “I don’t want to murder you.”
• The Doctor goes to his certain death – and it doesn’t work out as well as he expected.
• The Pterodactyls featured in the trailer are from this story (this is from TV & Satellite Week).
• According to What’s On TV, the episode will feature “a bizarre world full of children” and a “thrilling climax among strange pyramids”.
REVIEW: Let’s Kill Hitler [SPOILER~FREE]
NBC Today set visit [SPOILERS]
Mark Gatiss in the Series 6, Part 2 trailer?
Let’s Kill Hitler – more promo pics
Guide to Series 6, Part 2
Series 6, Part 2 – BBC America preview
Let’s Kill Hitler – 12 Quotes
1) Given "The Doctor's Wife", I fully expect "The Wedding of River Song" to be a deliberately misleading title which may not even have River Song in it.
2) "A bizarre world full of children" sounds awfully like episodes of both Star Trek (the original series) and Lost in Space. The latter episode, being bad in a completely goofy way, is probably well-left unplagiarised.
can i just say rivers defently in it
I cannot wait for this to go down. It's going to be totally absurd.
"I don't want to marry you,"
"I don't want to murder you."
An exchange with Doctor and River Song? Wooo, can't wait.