The ABC and BBC Worldwide ANZ join forces to celebrate 50 Years of Doctor Who with a special Commemorative Exhibition to be held at the ABC Ultimo Centre, Sydney. This free event is open to the public from August until January 2014.
The series comes to life in the ABC Atrium with a display of props from the show including the Tenth Doctor’s costume as played by David Tennant as well as Kylie Minogue’s costume from Voyage of the Damned. Also on display will be an Ood head, Cybermat, Tom Baker’s scarf, an original Dalek, an iconic TARDIS (which fans will be able to have their photo taken with) and much more.
Doctor Who Celebrating 50 Years of Adventures in Space and Time
ABC Atrium, 700 Harris St, Ultimo 2007
Thursday 15th August 2013 – Friday 31st January 2014
Monday to Friday: 9am -5pm
Sat & Sun: 10am – 5pm
(1) Saturday/Sunday – August 17 & 18
(2) Saturday/Sunday – August 31 & September 1
(3) Saturday/Sunday – October 5 & 6
(4) Saturday/Sunday – November 2 & 3
(5) Saturday/Sunday – November 23 & 24 – 50th Anniversary weekend
(6) Saturday/Sunday/Monday – January 25, 26 & 27
Free to the public. Open to all ages.
NB: Exhibition unavailable from Sep 2 – 8 due to election coverage
Thanks to BBC Worldwide