The latest Special Edition of Doctor Who Magazine, The 2023 Yearbook, is released today.
The Thirteenth Doctor’s final adventures were among the most spectacular in the series’
history. This was a time of transformation in more ways than one – the return of some
familiar faces and the announcement of Doctors Fourteen and Fifteen were just a few of the highlights. And then, as outgoing showrunner Chris Chibnall handed over to Russell T Davies, production began on the episodes that will take the series into its 60th anniversary. This special issue of DWM, The 2023 Yearbook, celebrates the Thirteenth Doctor’s entire journey and looks back on an extraordinary 12 months.
- Exclusive interviews with Sophie Aldred (Ace), John Bishop (Dan), Sacha Dhawan
(the Master), Janet Fielding (Tegan), Mandip Gill (Yaz) and Jodie Whittaker (the
Doctor) on the making of the Centenary Special, The Power of the Doctor.
- Ray Holman reveals the secrets of his costume designs for the returning Doctors and
companions in The Power of the Doctor.
- Analyses of every single Thirteenth Doctor story, from The Woman Who Fell to Earth
to The Power of the Doctor.
- A diary of the most significant events of 2022, both on screen and off.
- Tributes to the Doctor Who luminaries who passed away during 2022.