The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine is out now, featuring an interview between former showrunners Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat!
This month’s Doctor Who Magazine features an interview with Davies and Moffat unlike any you’ve read before, as these two previous Doctor Who showrunners interview each other!
It also includes reflections on Series 12 and classic story ‘The Caves of Androzani‘, as well as an insight into how Doctor Who fans have been spending their time during the lockdown, plus other interviews, news, and more!
Issue 551 of Doctor Who Magazine features:
- Extended Production Notes from current showrunner Chris Chibnall.
- Composer Segun Akinola reveals his inspirations for the Series 12 soundtrack.
- In the first virtual Out of the TARDIS, Neil Gaiman answers questions from the TARDIS tin.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 1984 classic ‘The Caves of Androzani‘.
- A tribute to the late David Collings (Revenge of the Cybermen, The Robots of Death, Mawdryn Undead), including extracts from a previously unpublished interview.
- How Doctor Who fans around the world are staying connected during the lockdown.
- A lockdown viewing guide to Doctor Who stories that are available on DVD and streaming services.
Additional highlights in this month’s issue include:
- A look at Birth of a Renegade, a short Doctor Who story from the Radio Times 20th Anniversary Special.
- A review of the Doctor Who: The Collection – Season 14 Blu-ray box set.
- Time and Space Visualiser presents a lockdown special, with contributions from former Doctors and companions.
- Public Image presents a full round-up of how Series 12 performed in the ratings.
- Part Three of The Piggybackers, a new comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- Big Finish previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, The Blogs of Doom and much more!