Trapped indoors in lockdown?
Well buy a six-month subscription of the Doctor Who Magazine with a very special NEW ISSUE OF DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE 550
Issue 550 of Doctor Who Magazine is contains a huge package of must-have items for every fan of the series
- A poster magazine
- A TARDIS control-room diorama
- Six 1970s-style collectors’ cards
- A stunning Talons of Weng-Chiang poster
- A download code for a four-part Big Finish adventure starring Tom Baker and Louise Jameson.
Oh and the magazine as well. All for the price of £9.99.
If love Doctor Who and want more than just one magazine, now is the time to subscribe.
For a limited time only, 5.00pm ON TUESDAY 24 MARCH, you can receive issue 550 along with a six-month subscription to Doctor Who Magazine and its Special Editions for just £32.50. Just head over to Panini and sign up.
It is a difficult time and editor Marcus Hearn and the DWM team wanted something more upbeat for all Doctor Who fans. “We all need our spirits lifting at the moment, and hopefully the extra-special issue 550 will help. Free delivery for subscribers is another bonus that will make things easier for a lot of our readers in these difficult times,” Hearn stated.
Issue 550: Celebrating Doctor Who’s mid-70s classics. Highlights include:
- Showrunner Chris Chibnall and former producer Philip Hinchcliffe – together at the Doctor Who studio!
- Director Michael E Briant describes the making of his 1977 classic The Robots of Death.
- Sadie Miller remembers her mother, Sarah Jane Smith actress Elisabeth Sladen.
- The Doctor Who Magazine review of Series 12 – every episode from Spyfall to The Timeless Children!
- A diary and scrapbook of 1976-77 – the extraordinary months that spanned the broadcast of Season 14.
- A new presentation of Dr Who and the Hell Planet, a 1976 short story by Terrance Dicks.
- A review of the new, animated version of The Faceless Ones.
- How Robert Holmes reimagined the Time Lords for his 1976 story The Deadly Assassin.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 2006 story Tooth and Claw.
- A look at Exploration Earth: The Time Machine, a 1976 schools programme starring Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen.
- Updates on Doctor Who luminaries, past and present, with Time and Space Visualiser.
- Public Image analyses the ratings for the final episodes of Series 12.
- Part Two of The Piggybackers, a new comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- Big Finish previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, The Blogs of Doom and much more!
- 1977-style poster magazine
- TARDIS control-room diorama
- Talons of Weng-Chiang music-hall poster
- Six collectors’ cards
- Four-part Big Finish download
To take advantage of this limited-time offer, simply head to Panini and enter the code DWP50. The 30% discount is open to UK direct debit subscribers only and is valid from 23 March to 23 April 2020. Minimum subscription term is one year. There are two payments of £32.50 during the first year of subscription. Subscriptions are charged at £37 per six months following the first year of subscription.
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 550 is on sale from Thursday 2 April 2020 for £9.99 (UK)