Doctor Who Magazine Issue 534 is on sale Thursday the 7th of February and is packed full of content on Tom Baker’s final season
To coincide with the release of the epic new Doctor Who: The Collection – The Complete Season 18 Blu-Ray boxset, this month’s Doctor Who Magazine opens up the archives to examine the Fourth Doctor’s swansong season.
Inside this issue:
- A full preview of The Complete Season 18 boxset, including details of the many hours of brand new special features
- Benjamin Cook interviews Christopher H Bidmead, the script editor who sought to completely re-imagine what Doctor Who could, and should, be
- The Fact of Fiction delves deep under the surface of the mists for Full Circle
- Exclusive extracts from the diary of Meglos, last of the Zolfa-Thurans, in Blogs of Doom!
- Deep Space takes an in-depth look at the making of Season 18
Also this issue:
- Director Wayne Yip talks the New Year’s Day Special, Resolution
- Beth Axford braves the menace of the Cybermen in the first ever Doctor Who Escape Room
- The Time Team tackle… Love & Monsters!
- Herald of Madness: A new comic strip adventure for the Doctor, Graham, Yaz and Ryan begins. With words and pictures by Scott Gray, Mike Collins, David Roach Roger Landridge and James Offredi
- Journey to Cathay – promoting the show on tour in China
- Tom Spilsbury pulls back the layers to find the meaning behind the numbers for Series 11 in Public Image
- Plus Gallifrey Guardian, Galaxy Forum, The DWM Review and more…
Blogtor Who’s own summary of the features on Doctor Who: The Collection – The Complete Season 18 Blu-Ray boxset can be found here. But for more in-depth details and new revelations make sure to pick up Doctor Who Magazine today!
Doctor Who Magazine is published by Panini and available from all good newsagents or on subscription (with exclusive textless covers) here. DWM #535 goes on sale on Thursday, 7th of February.