Doctor Who Magazine 600 celebrates with a special supplement and a bagful of goodies
This celebratory issue also includes a 16-page supplement, an exclusive art card, a specially commissioned diorama featuring figures from the recent series and a four-hour long Sixth Doctor audio drama for every reader.
Inside the mag itself!
- Millie Gibson – the Ruby Sunday actor checks in with DWM following her debut in The Church on Ruby Road.
- TARDIS Tin – UNIT regulars Jemma Redgrave (Kate Lethbridge-Stewart), Alexander Devrient (Colonel Ibrahim) and Ruth Madeley (Shirley Anne Bingham) face a random selection questions of questions from the iconic TARDIS Tin.
- UNIT HQ – Production designer Phil Sims takes us on a guided tour of UNIT’s central London HQ!
- DWM Writers – classic DWM writers about their experiences interviewing the stars of Doctor Who for early issues of the magazine.
- International Who! A special report on how the series has become a hit in Spain!
- Christina Rotondo – Meet the singer who gave voice to Janis Goblin!
- Richard Franklin – A tribute to Richard Franklin who died on Christmas Day – and examine the impact he had as UNIT officer Captain Mike Yates.
- Thani Subkhi – Production runner Thani Subkhi about his vital work on the upcoming series.
- Letter from the Showrunner – Russell T Davies gives us an update on the progress being made on the next two series!
- Time-Space Visualiser – discover the secret recipe for sky-high ratings!
- The Fact of Fiction – we examine the opening episodes of 1973’s Planet of the Daleks.
- Mancopolis Part Two – The adventures of the Fifteenth Doctor and Ruby Sunday continue in the comic strip!
- Gallifrey Guardian – all the latest official news.
- Reviews – covering books, audio dramas and games.
- Other Worlds – the essential guide to new stories in Doctor Who’s expanded universe.
- Competitions – Win The Daleks in colour, Blu-ray box sets, books and audio dramas!