The Power of the Doctor is almost ready to be unleashed! DWM previews the Thirteenth Doctor’s final episode!
The Power of the Doctor arrives next month, bringing the Jodie Whittaker era to a dramatic and action packed close. Fortunately, the latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine is ready with the first part of its preview of the ninety minute special.
DWM 582 includes
- The Power of the Doctor – preview of the upcoming climax to the Thirteenth Doctor’s adventures
- Sacha Dhawan – an interview with the Master himself as the actor discusses playing the universe’s greatest villain
- Janet Fielding – DWM talks to Janet Fielding about returning to the TARDIS as Tegan once more
- Sophie Aldred – Ace is back! And Sophie Aldred is here to talk about being back in Doctor Who
- Patrick O’Kane – The Lone Cyberman is alive! And he’s talking to DWM about stepping back into the steel boots for The Power of the Doctor
- Ray Holman – The CyberMasters have been upgraded! Costume designer Ray Holman discusses their new look, along with exclusive concept art
Also this issue
- The Everlasting Summer – part three of the current comic strip adventure for the Doctor, Yaz, and Dan
- Colin Lavers – the late costume designer was responsible for some of Doctor Who’s most iconic looks and DWM explores the career of this unsung hero
- Charger of the Fright Brigade – a look at horses on screen in Doctor Who down the years, including last year’s War of the Sontarans
- Collectivity – the history of the Doctor Who theme on physical media, and the fans who collect it
- The Fact of Fiction – the inside story on The Invasion of Time Parts Five to Six
- Plus – Gallifrey Guardian, Galaxy Forum, Space Time Telegraph, The DWM Review and much much more!
Doctor Who Magazine 582
The new issue is on sale from Thursday the 15th of September, priced £5.99 (UK). DWM 582 can be ordered from the Panini store. You can also buy the digital edition from Pocketmags or take out a subscription via the official site. You can also find it in WH Smith and all good newsagents.