Doctor Who Magazine continues its coverage of Flux with previews, interviews and behind-the-scenes features in issue 571
Doctor Who: Flux, the show’s biggest story this century is still unfolding on our television screens. And Doctor Who Magazine is on hand to reveal more about the first two episodes, The Halloween Apocalypse and War of the Sontarans. Plus, they’ll also be previewing the remaining episodes, including Once, Upon Time and Village of the Angels.
- Flux Episode Previews – look ahead at what dangers Team TARDIS will be facing in the rest of the epic adventure
- Chris Chibnall – Series 13’s writer on crafting modern Who’s first six-parter.
- Rochenda Sandall – an interview with the actor behind Azure’s skull, as one half of Flux’s diabolical duo speaks
- Sam Spruell – DWM interviews the Swarm actor about playing the Doctor’s forgotten nemesis
- Dafydd Shurmer – Flux’s production designer discussing building ancient temples, Sontaran battleships and more
- The Forest Bride Part Two – more comic strip adventure for the Doctor and Yaz as the Doctor races to stop her friend becoming a sacrifice to the trees
- Back with a Bang – DWM’s history of the show’s big relaunches and jumping on points reaches the 21st century
Also this issue:
The Five Faces of Doctor Who – an affectionate look back at the celebratory series of repeats that was a generation of fans’ first chance to see pre-Tom Baker Doctors
The Collection: Season 17 – an in-depth preview of December’s Blu-ray release of Who’s most fun and vivacious series ever
The Fact of Fiction – Alan Barnes’ insightful analysis of Peter Davison adventure Planet of Fire
Plus – Risen, Previews, The DWM Review, Gallifrey Guardian, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser and more…
Doctor Who Magazine 571
The new issue is on sale from Thursday the 11th of November, priced £5.99 (UK). DWM 571 can be ordered from the Panini store, with either the Swarm cover, Azure cover, or Skaak cover. You can also buy the digital edition from Pocketmags or take out a subscription via the official site. You can also find it in WH Smith and all good newsagents.