The new DWM repeats history, as it examines a lost Fourth Doctor story, the classic era’s rebirth in digital repeats, the resurrection of Fury from the Deep and more!
It’s the issue of Doctor Who Magazine that caused a million fans’ hearts to skip a beat when they woke up to find Tom Baker trending on Twitter. But never fear! It’s just the gorgeous new cover to this month’s DWM! Join the team as they go behind the scenes to tell the story of a long lost unseen adventure for the Fourth Doctor. No, not that one. Or that one!
Also in this issue!
- The story behind that bizarre and long-lost adventure starring Tom Baker as the Doctor
- Derek Jacobi – the acting Master answers questions on anything and everything, plucked at random from the TARDIS Tin
- Fury from the Deep – an exclusive preview of the new animated version of the fan favourite missing story, coming to Blu-ray and DVD
- The Brink of Disaster – how the show was given one last chance in 1970… and how it was saved
- History Repeating – From Super Channel in the 1990s to UK Gold in the 2010s, digital channels repeating classic Doctor Who have brought them to new generations of fans
- BSB’s Doctor Who Weekend – 30 years ago, the precursor of Sky devoted an entire weekend to the show, with repeats, interviews, and more. This is the inside story of how it happened
- The Controversial Continuity of Doctor Who – companions, the Silurians, UNIT dating and time travel; all the toughest continuity questions solved! Sort of.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 2014 story Mummy on the Orient Express
- Apocrypha revisits Continuity Errors, Steven Moffat’s first piece of professional Doctor Who writing
- The Power of the Daleks Special Edition – the revisited animation of the Second Doctor’s debut, reviewed
- Plus – reviews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser, The Blogs of Doom and much more!