The new issue of Doctor Who Magazine features an exclusive interview with the new Doctor: Jo Martin!
She was first introduced as a mysterious stranger impossibly claiming to be the Doctor in Fugitive of the Judoon. But last week’s The Timeless Children confirmed the truth: Jo Martin IS the Doctor! Doctor Who Magazine has the first interview with Martin where she can discuss the twists and secrets of her incarnation.
This month’s Doctor Who Magazine includes:
- Jo Martin, the Doctor herself, interviewed only in DWM
- Costume designer Ray Holman reveals how he created the costume worn by Jo Martin’s Doctor.
- Public Image looks at how Doctor Who is doing in the TV ratings.
- Season Survey Share your views about the latest series of Doctor Who
- The Piggybackers: part one of a new comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends
While other highlights are:
- Ten years of the Eleventh Doctor are celebrated as Steven Moffat gives new insight on the Matt Smith Era
- Timothy Combe: The second part of the DWM interview with the director of Doctor Who and the Silurians and The Mind of Evil.
- The Faceless Ones: An exclusive preview of the new, animated DVD and Blu-ray release
- Season 14: A disc-by-disc guide to the upcoming Doctor Who: The Collection – The Complete Season 14 Blu-ray box set
- Plot Devices revisits some of the real historical figures the Doctor has met over the years
- The Fact of Fiction continues its epic exploration of The Daleks’ Master Plan
- Cosplay: New details of the Fifth Doctor’s costume and the talented cosplayers who wear it
- Apocrypha: A new series of articles begins with a look back at The Fishmen of Kandalinga
- Time Space Visualizer provides updates on Doctor Who luminaries, past and present
- The DWM Review looks at all the latest audio and book releases
- Previews of the latest Big Finish releases and more
- The Blogs of Doom
- Plus Gallifrey Guardian, competitions and more!
Doctor Who Magazine
Doctor Who Magazine is published by Panini and available from all good newsagents and comic shops. You can also take out a subscription (with exclusive textless covers) here. DWM #549 goes on sale on Thursday, the 3rd of March, priced £5.99.