Attend carefully, the new Master speaks!
The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine has an exclusive, in-depth interview with Sacha Dhawan, the new Master. It also reveals the names of the final episodes of Series 12, and continues the in-depth coverage of the current season. The issue can be found in shops with two covers – one featuring the Doctor, and one the Master. A third cover, exclusive to retailers, features the Master in his Victorian garb from Spyfall Part Two.
Series 12 coverage this issue includes
- Sacha Dhawan in an in-depth interview with the Master himself.
- Exclusive previews of the final four episodes of Series 12, including the exclusive reveal of the titles of Episodes 9 and 10.
- Production Notes. The latest musings from showrunner Chris Chibnall.
- Set Report Behind the scenes of the filming of Nikola Tesla’s Night of Terror at the Nu Boyana Film Studios in Bulgaria.
- Robert Glenister An exclusive interview with the actor who played Thomas Edison in Nikola Tesla’s Night of Terror.
- Public Image Former DWM editor Tom Spilsbury casts his expert eye over how Doctor Who is doing in the TV ratings.
Other highlights are
- Donald Tosh A tribute to the 1960s writer and story editor
- Peter Purves shares his memories of Donald Tosh with Doctor Who Magazine
- Timothy Combe, The director of Doctor Who and the Silurians looks back on its production.
- Bill Melvin: Remembering the late Doctor Who comic-strip artist
- Time and Space Visualiser: A new feature giving updates on Doctor Who luminaries, past and present
- The Fact of Fiction continues its epic exploration of The Daleks’ Master Plan.
- Mistress of Chaos: The final part of the comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- The DWM Review evaluates the month’s releases, including the Series 5 Blu-ray Steelbook and Sophie Aldred’s novel At Childhood’s End.
- Previews, Gallifrey Guardian, The Blogs of Doom, prize-winning competitions, and much more!
Doctor Who Magazine
Doctor Who Magazine is published by Panini and available from all good newsagents and comic shops. You can also take out a subscription (with exclusive textless covers) here. DWM #548 goes on sale on Thursday, the 6th of February, priced £5.99.