Exclusive interviews with the two Masters and a heaping helping of series ten finale tidbits.
With series ten set to conclude on Saturday 1st July (and you can read our spoiler-free preview), DWM is chatting to John Simm and Michelle Gomez about their dual-role. Gomez ponders Missy’s morality and Simm explains how the goatee came about. Clearly Harold Saxon has his priorities straight.
Also in the issue is…..
- The Doctor Falls – Steven Moffat and director Rachel Talalay tease the readers with an exclusive preview of the series ten finale.
- Mark Gatiss – Actor, writer and fanboy-dream-liver talks to DWM about history with Doctor Who.
- Christmas Comes Early – More from Moffat, this time on how he put together his final outing in the 2017 Christmas Special.
- The Soul Garden – Continues with part three of the comic strip.
- The Fact of Fiction – Looks at ‘The Keeper of Traken’…at last!
- Reviews – DWM reviews The Lie of the Land, Empress of Mars and The Eaters of Light as well as the latest book, audio and DVD releases in the world of Doctor Who.
- Previews – of all the latest Doctor Who CD and book releases.
- PLUS! All the latest official news, the Watcher’s column, competitions, the DWM crossword, and more!