|Click for a bigger version|
Catch up with Paul McGann, as he discussed life after Eight – in Doctor Who Magazine 472!
“You know what? I don’t expect to ever to be involved again,” the Eighth Doctor actor tells DWM. “But I expect I’ll be surprised one day by something. That’s what Doctor Who’s about. I expect to be surprised…”
Also in this issue:
• DWM goes behind the scenes and talks exclusively with the director of the recent episodes Hide and The Time of the Doctor, Jamie Payne.
• John Levene recalls his time playing Cybermen, Yeti and UNIT regular Benton in an in-depth interview.
• Master model-makers Mike Tucker and his team reveal their experiences of providing visual effects for 21st-century Doctor Who.
• Showrunner Steven Moffat answers readers’ questions.
• A detailed look at The Fact of Fiction of the 1982 Fifth Doctor adventure, Time-Flight.
• The Blood of Azrael – the Doctor and Clara in the Part 3 of their latest comic strip adventure.
• Competitions, puzzles, and much more!