Doctor Who fans around the world have been acting out iconic moments at home over the past few months.
Celebrating 15 years since the show’s 2005 revival, fans have been recreating some of their favourite scenes from the past twelve seasons using whatever they could find in their house.
Over 100 videos have now been sent in from China, Scotland, Russia, England, Australia, France, Luxembourg, Argentina, Wales, Germany, Italy, the Philippines, the USA, and New Zealand!
Here are two epic compilations of all the clips that have been sent in so far:
You can also watch all the complete clips on Instagram here.
If you’ve not yet joined in, you’ll be pleased to hear the project has been extended into summer!
So if you’d like to take part, then you’ve still got all of July to enter your own clip and be included in the next compilation video…
You could even win one of FIVE copies of the Series 12 soundtrack album!
Don’t worry if you’ve not got a proper video camera (your phone is fine) or if you don’t have everything you need to make the perfect costume – it’s just for fun!
If you’d like to enter, here’s what you need to know:
1. Your clip should be between 5-30 seconds long.
2. Film your clip in landscape (sideways/wide) – not portrait (upright/tall) or square – this is an important one!
3. Don’t add any music or text/titles to your clip.
4. Don’t include any actual footage from the TV series.
5. Entrants under the age of 18 must ask permission from a parent or legal guardian before submitting an entry.
The deadline for entries is 31st July 2020.
You’re welcome to send in more than one video and this is open to fans all over the world.
To enter, just email your video as an attachment to [email protected] – or upload it onto YouTube and email the link over.
Have fun and stay safe!