We now have a summary for Episode 3 – Doctor Who: Rosa. The episode focused on the American civil rights activist Rosa Park will air on BBC One Sunday 21st October. The episode is written by award-winning children’s author Malorie Blackman in conjunction with series lead writer and showrunner Chris Chibnall and directed by Mark Tonderai.
The episode will be simulcast on BBC America. For broadcast times in other countries please see your local listings.
Doctor Who – Series 11 – Episode 3
“If she can live here her whole life, a couple of hours ain’t gonna kill me. They ain’t gonna kill me, right?” Ryan Sinclair (Tosin Cole)
Montgomery, Alabama. 1955. The Doctor and her friends find themselves in the Deep South of America. As they encounter a seamstress by the name of Rosa Parks, they begin to wonder: is someone attempting to change history?
Guest starring Vinette Robinson and Josh Bowman. Written by Malorie Blackman and Chris Chibnall. Directed by Mark Tonderai.
- The Doctor — Jodie Whittaker
- Graham O’Brien — Bradley Walsh
- Ryan Sinclair — Tosin Cole
- Yasmin Khan — Mandip Gill
- Rosa Parks — Vinette Robinson
- Krasko — Joshua Bowman
- Executive Producer — Chris Chibnall
- Executive Producer — Matt Strevens
- Series Producer — Nikki Wilson
Director — Mark Tonderai
- Writer — Malorie Blackman
- Writer — Chris Chibnall