Forbidden Planet have added the Tenth Doctor, his Meta-Crisis doppelganger and more to the Diamond Collection
The latest additions to Forbidden Planet’s range of 60th Anniversary Doctor Who merchandise, the Diamond Collection, are dedicated to the Tenth Doctor. There are new t-shirts, sweatshirts, coasters, badges, mugs and art prints, all featuring David Tennant’s geek chic Time Lord. Plus there’s also a design representing the Meta-Crisis Doctor from The Stolen Earth/Journey’s End, the Master, the Giant Robot, the TARDIS and Ace!
There are three different designs inspired by David Tennant’s original run on the show. One show the TARDIS spinning through the vortex, alongside the giant text “WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?” Ood crowd around the Doctor in an Impossible Planet inspired piece of art, and there’s also a Tenth Doctor portrait. Meanwhile, there’s also similar portrait art for the Meta-Crisis Doctor.
The complete list includes:
- The Tenth Doctor art print
- The Tenth Doctor t-shirt (unisex and women’s fits)
- The Tenth Doctor sweatshirt
- The Tenth Doctor mug
- The Tenth Doctor coaster
- WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? art print
- WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? t-shirt (unisex and women’s fits)
- WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? sweatshirt
- WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? mug
- WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? coaster
- Impossible Planet art print
- Impossible Planet t-shirt (unisex and women’s fits)
- Impossible Planet sweatshirt
- Impossible Planet mug
- Impossible Planet coaster
- Allons-y! pin badge
- Meta-Crisis Doctor t-shirt (unisex and women’s fits)
- Meta-Crisis Doctor sweatshirt
Other new items this month include a range featuring Anthony Ainley’s incarnation of the Master as seen in Survival, art prints of the Michelle Gomez and Eric Roberts versions, the K1 Robot from Robot, and an image of the TARDIS ‘Pull to Open’ sign. There’s even an official replica of Ace’s iconic back print to sew on your bomber jacket!
The full list of other items is
- Survival Master t-shirt (unisex and women’s fits)
- Survival Master sweatshirt
- Survival Master coaster
- Survival Master pin badge
- I Always Dress for the Occasion Art Print
- Say Something Nice Art Print
- Robot t-shirt (unisex and women’s fits)
- Robot sweatshirt
- Robot coaster
- Robot pin badge
- Pull to Open t-shirt (unisex and women’s fits)
- Pull to Open art print
- Ace badge
Meanwhile, many of the designs celebrating the first nine Doctors, as well as John Hurt’s Time War incarnation, are still available now on posters, t-shirts, prints, badges and more. So too are t-shirts and hats featuring the “60 YEARS” logo and a series of monsterous items featuring the Daleks, Cybermen, Yeti, Sutekh, and many, many more. So whether you’d like a copy of the “IT IS FORBIDDEN TO DUMP BODIES IN THE RIVER” poster from The Dalek Invasion of Earth, a “Reverse the Polarity” mug, or a “Greatest Show in the Galaxy” hoodie, there’s still time to pick up yours!
The full list is available from Forbidden Planet now.