A new volume collects the Doctor Who Magazine Cybermen comics
A new collection of the Cybermen comic strips from the pages of Doctor Who Magazine is on the way soon. Cybermen: The Ultimate Comic Strip Collection arrives on the 1st of September. Plus, if you order directly from Panini’s online store you’ll also receive an exclusive, limited edition art print of Anthony Lamb’s stunning cover artwork free with your copy of the book (while stocks last.) In addition to the strips themselves, the volume also includes commentary and behind the scenes information from script editor and writer Scott Gray and comics historian Paul Scoones. It also includes stories written by comic book legends Alan Moore (Watchmen) and Grant Morrison (Doom Patrol).
The stories featured are:
- Throwback: The Soul of a Cyberman by Steve Moore and Steve Dillon (DWW 5-7)
- Deathworld by Steve Moore and David Lloyd (DWW 15-16)
- Ship of Fools by Steve Moore and Steve Dillon (DWM 23-24)
- Black Legacy by Alan Moore and David Lloyd (DWM 35-38)
- Junk-Yard Demon by Steve Parkhouse and Mike McMahon (DWM 58-59)
- Exodus/Revelation!/Genesis! by Alan McKenzie and John Ridgeway (DWM 108-110)
- The World Shapers by Grant Morrison and John Ridgeway (DWM 127-129)
- The Good Soldier by Andrew Cartmel and Mike Collins (DWM 175-178)
- Junk-Yard Demon II by Alan Barnes and Adrian Salmon (Doctor Who Yearbook 1996)
- Unnatural Born Killers by Adrian Salmon (DWM 277)
- The Company of Thieves by Scott Gray and Adrian Salmon (DWM 284-286)
- The Glorious Dead by Scott Gray, Martin Geraghty and Roger Langridge (DWM 287-296)
- The Flood by Scott Gray and Martin Geraghty (DWM 346-353)
Cybermen: The Ultimate Comic Strip Collection
Humanoids who rejected the weakness of flesh and blood millennia ago, the Cybermen are deadly armoured warriors driven by cold logic! Across the stars, they have waged Cyber-war on a thousand worlds, eager for more organic beings they can convert into obedient soldiers of the Cyber-Empire! Inside this epic collection, you can discover all of the Doctor’s incredible encounters with this unrelenting foe, taken from the pages of Doctor Who Magazine.
PLUS! Commentary from the artists and writers, along with a wealth of other behind-the-scenes details, including sketches, scripts and more.