Back in January, we posted information on an exciting Doctor Who event heading our way in October. Today we are giving you the chance to win 2 tickets.
‘Who’s at the Playhouse’ is a celebration of K9, the Doctors most faithful companion as he celebrates his 40th birthday. The one-day event taking place on Saturday, October 1st at the Epsom Playhouse coincides with K9’s first appearance in ‘The Invisible Enemy’ in 1977.
Joining the birthday boy will be the man who has played the robot dog’s voice for four decades, JOHN LEESON along with creator and scriptwriter BOB BAKER and the dog’s Visual Effects Designer TONY HARDING.
But that is only the start of the Doctor Who line-up. Sixth Doctor COLIN BAKER leads a great list of Who faces including LOUISE JAMESON, who played the Fourth Doctor’s savage sidekick Leela.
And as of the 16th February, 2017 fifth Doctor Peter Davison will join the guest list.
For more information about other guests, tickets and anything else you might want to know see our previous post.
If you would like to attend this event all you need to do is answer the below question…
Which episode was K9’s final outing as a companion with the fourth Doctor?
Email your answer to the address below with the subject line ‘Who’s at the Playhouse Competition’. Only answers submitted by email will be accepted.
All entries need to be submitted by 6 pm BST on Monday, March 6th.
This is a UK event. The winner is responsible for any travel and accommodation costs.
More rules and regulations:
- You must be over 16 to enter. (You will need a parent to enter for you if you are too young.)
- Your name, address, email, age and contest answer must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant subject name.
- Blogtor Who will randomly select a winner from the list of correctly answered entries.
- Most prizes will be available worldwide; however, some are restricted. Any restrictions will be announced in the post.
- Blogtor Who will pay for shipping costs. If there are any duty or customs charges the winner is responsible for paying the charges.