Actor John Barrowman has announced on Twitter that he will not be taking part in the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special, due to air on November 23. Speaking on the social-networking site, he tweeted:



I will not be involved in the 50th Anniversary Episode of Dr WHO.

Earlier this month, Barrowman talked about being involved in some capacity on the ITV1 show This Morning watch what he had to say HERE.

Matt Smith Talks 50th

9 COMMENTS

  1. He could just be narrating the 9th Doctor entry in the 'Destiny of the Doctor' 50th anniversary audio series.

  2. Anyone reading just the title of this post will probably get a very incorrect idea!

    And to clear things up – Barrowman NEVER said he would be in the Anniversary Special itself. When asked if he was involved in the 50th Anniversary celebrations he he said that he'd been told to keep a few days free, and then quickly Tweeted that he never specified which medium he was talking about. I'm pretty sure he (and Louise Jameson) were talking about the big official convention taking place over the Anniversary weekend.

  3. well he's involved in all the doctor specials that i've seen so far since january…maybe that's how hes involved

  4. Sounds like the 50th Anniversary is shaping up to be a bit of a disappointment. Oh well, it's not as if JB's short of work. He's moved on, and so have most of his fans.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.