DAY THREE OF THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Here we go with day 3 of our ’12 days of Christmas Giveaway’ and a slightly different prize.
If you enjoy a good cup of tea then this is the prize for you and it’s Doctor Who themed to boot.
Our friends over at Adagio Teas have supplied their Doctor Who Signature Blends of Teas designed by Cara McGee for us to give away.
McGee has designed ten individual blends for the Doctors of NuWho (9th, 10th and 11th) along with their companions (Rose Tyler, Captain Jack, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, Rory Williams, Amy Pond and River Song). The teas are a delightful blend of black tea, orange pekoe, Assam, Ceylon and many, many more teas and ingredients. The result is a unique, tasteful cuppa for all tastes.
The teas are beautifully packaged in individual collector tins inside their identifiable box. Drawn on the tins are cartoon renders of each of the Doctor Who characters.
At this time of year, this prize would make a great Christmas gift for your nearest and dearest.
Just answer the question below to be in with a chance to win this unique prize.
Question: What drink did the Tenth Doctor accidentally invent in ‘The Girl in the Fireplace?
Email your answer to the address below with the subject line ‘12 day Giveaway – Day 3’. Only answers submitted by email will be accepted.
Staying with the ’12’ theme, each competition will be open for just 12 hours. All entries need to be submitted by 9pm BST today, December 14th. Any entries submitted after this time will not be included. Winners will be notified within 24hrs.
As with all contests, there are some rules and regulations:
- You must be over 16 to enter. (You will need a parent to enter for you if you are too young.)
- Your name, address, email, age and contest answer must be sent to: [email protected] with the relevant subject name.
- Blogtor Who will randomly select a winner from the list of correctly answered entries.
- Contributors, family and friends connected to Blogtor Who are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Most prizes will be available worldwide; however, some are restricted. Any restrictions will be announced in the post.
- Blogtor Who will pay for shipping costs. If there are any duty or customs charges the winner is responsible for paying the charges. Just answer the below question to be in with a chance to win both.